120-Hour TESOL/TEFL Certification with
• 20 units including teaching online New on a state-of-the-art learning platform
• plenty of videos to support your learning
• carefully scaffolded lessons lead to an almost certain success
• continuous assessment helps you stay on track
• live 40-hour online teaching practicum with beginner, intermediate, and advanced EFL students from around the world
• become an expert in designing high-energy classes
• gain access to a job portal with hundreds of teaching opportunities New
• receive a batch that states your teaching practicum and is the key to the best teaching job opportunities around the world
• the hard-copy certificate can be obtained
Let’s Do This!
Start Learning Today!
Online TESOL Course
Teaching Practicum Calendar 2021
•March 22nd – April 19th, 2021
•April 26th – May 24th, 2021
•June 1st – June 29, 2021
•July 6th – August 3rd, 2021
•August 9th – September 7th, 2021
•September 13th – October 12th, 2021
•October 18th – November 16th, 2021
•November 22nd – December 21st, 2021
•December 27th – January 26th, 2022
Online TESOL Courses
Benefits of the Signature 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification with
LOOK INSIDE OUR SIGNATURE ONLINE TESOL COURSE CURRICULUM
MEET iTTi PARTNERS & TRAINERS
You have to be at least 18 years old and have an excellent command of English in both speaking and writing.
Yes, you can. We will test your English. Your level must be C1. B2 may be accepted with proof of additional English classes. Our organization may offer you additional English classes too if required.
Yes, you may. You must talk to an admissions counselor to have this arranged. Please note that the batch will only be released once the course has been paid in full.
The answer is yes. Our program contains a live teaching practicum with real English students. Your batch will state the teaching practicum.
They come from all walks of life: students, housewives, office personnel, and many others. We have three different levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced classes. They log into our platform when their class is scheduled.
Yes, there are. There are practice quizzes in many units to help you stay on track. There are also final exams in methodology, English grammar, and phonology. You must achieve a minimum score of 70.
We will give you study material. You can retest after one week. The first retesting is free of charge. After that, there is a per-test fee.
Yes, you can. The teaching practicum takes place during the last 8 days of the program. If there are any special requirements as to the timing, you will have to inform us at the beginning of the program. Sorry, it’s not possible to start a teaching practicum and change dates in the middle of it.
Two weeks before the first day. We will send you your invoice again, and you pay for the rest of the tuition. You can, of course, pay for everything at the beginning of the program.
Not at all. English teachers are high in demand, especially now that many teachers have returned home due to the pandemic. If you study what you must study, you may end up with several job offers.
Yes, you will.
Please specify your request upon registration for the program. An additional fee applies.